Follow the steps below to post an alert to your neighborhood:
- Sign in at www.eNeighbors.com
- Click "More" (See attached screenshot for placement)
- Click "Post Alert"
- Enter an email subject line for your alert
- Enter your time-sensitive or emergency alert
- Click "Attach file" to attach a file to your alert
- Click "Post it"
- You will be prompted with the following message: "Do not submit your alert more than once. Duplicate alerts will be blocked. You can only send one alert every 30 minutes. Make sure your alert is time-sensitive and relevant, otherwise, post your message to the bulletin board. You cannot undo or edit an alert once it is submitted so make sure it is accurate before sending."
- Click "Got it" to post/send your alert
Only Board Members, Administrators, and Alerters can post alerts.