Follow the steps below to add or delete a photo to your neighborhood's public greeting page.
Important: Please re-size your photo(s) before uploading to 960px wide by 400px high.
- Sign in at www.eNeighbors.com
- Click your neighborhood name
- Click the "Change Photo" tab (screenshot attached to show placement)
- Click "Add new photo"
- Select a photo from your computer and click "Submit"
- To delete a photo, click the "Delete" link
- Use the "Move Up" and "Move Down" links to move a photo up or down in the sort order