NOTE: All DNS issues should be resolved at this time. If you're having trouble accessing the website please contact us.
Some users are reporting that they're not able to access the new eNeighbors at http://www.eNeighbors.com/. The cause of this issue is DNS cache. This problem will automatically resolve itself within 24-48 hours.
If you're not able to access eNeighbors and you'd like to do so immediately, please clear your DNS cache by following the steps below.
Windows (Vista, Windows 7 and Windows 8)
- Click the Start Button
- Click All Programs
- Click Accessories
- Right-Click on Command Prompt
- Select Run As Administrator
- In the command window, type the following and then hit enter: ipconfig / flushdns
- You will see the following confirmation
Windows IP Configuration
Successfully flushed the DNS Resolver Cache.
To flush the DNS cache in Mac OS X 10.5 and 10.6, run this command in Terminal:
- sudo dscacheutil -flushcache
To do the same in 10.7 and 10.8, run this command:
- sudo killall -HUP mDNSResponder