Follow the steps below to change the board of directors list:
- Sign in at http://www.eNeighbors.com/
- Click "Board of Directors" (right column under Home Owners Association)
To Add/Edit a Title
- To add a title, click "Add Title" and enter a new title. Click Save
- To edit a title, click the pencil icon and enter a new title. Click Save.
To Remove a Board Member
- Click the trash can icon next to the board member you want to remove
To Change the Order
- Click the up or down arrow next to the board member you want to move
To Add a Board Member
- Click "Add Board Member"
- Enter the new board members last name and hit enter
- Check the box next to their name and click "Add"
NOTE: This feature is only available to administrators, board members, and property managers. Residents cannot update the board of directors.